Friday, December 23, 2011

'Luxe' continues through 2012!

On the Boards for 2012...

Now out for release is this pattern I have been wanting to do for 12 years!


The original art for this pattern was not in good shape, so all I have is this view of the front (if anyone has access to a good stock image of this pattern McCall 6983 I would appreciate knowing about it!):



The following 1930's McCall patterns are certainly quite 'luxe' and therefore, fit the bill for the coming year! I plan to issue one each quarter throughout '12 (starting in May):





5 comments:

osovictoria said...

Love the patterns! When I see patterns from the 30s I almost swoon, I really love the design details they use, but I also love the simplicity of the 60s. Are you going to make dresses from any of these?

EvaDress said...

Thank you Victoria,

I have made from two of these patterns, but it was so many years ago, I do not have photos.

I have a silk charmeuse version of the 2012 gown in progress and will share when I have good quality photos shot.

Chellzapoppin' said...

Love them all! I have so many of your patterns sitting around waiting to be made. Must get motivated!!!

EvaDress said...

Thank you for your comment, Chellzapoppin'. Need motivation?? Enter my pattern contest!

mitch1066 said...

The past view years ive not been impressed with the large pattern company offerings and so now i have discovered vintage!I love the uniqueness of each piece and the details are stunning.Just yesterday i discovered your blog and im so excited,thanks for sharing your knowledge:)