Thursday, May 27, 2010

Trunk Show/Grading Patterns at Treadle UPDATE

The confirmed date and time for my trunk show at Treadle Yard Goods in Minneapolis is Thursday, June 3 from 6-8 p.m. I will give a lecture to introduce vintage patterns and have the trunk show going with sample garments cut from many of my multi and single size patterns. The fee for that session is $10/person. Please call Treadle Yard Goods 651.698.9690 to make arrangements for attendance that evening.

Also, the grading vintage patterns session for Friday, June 4 will be 6-9 p.m. Spots are limited and reservations with the $35 fee is needed for attendance. Since the evening session is nearly full, we have added an afternoon session running from 1-4 p.m.

I recommend attendants bring a vintage pattern with which they are currently working or are considering working so they can follow along in the re-sizing instruction. I look forward to seeing you in Minnesota!

No comments: